Feed

Politicking

Over the last several years, I have neglected my "fridge of fame" - adding an occasional picture here and there, alas with the changing times and democrat's unconstitutional takeover of health care I've decided to do some politicking (yes that's a word, Google it if you don't believe me...I did).

Thus far I've met with Jim Ward and his wife and support them to take down Harry Mitchell from District 5.

Threw my colossal political weight behind JD Hayworth for Senate (Standby readers while I go take my ego-reducing pills), and finally had the opportunity to meet Sheriff Joe Arpaio this weekend.

Although the Sheriff doesn't match my enthused look in the picture, he was by far one of the most friendly people I've met at these events. He even suggested I print out the picture and send to him for an autograph which is an added bonus! Keep checking the blog for the autographed picture.

Well I'm off to make my own Nixon-style revenge list of all who vote for this massive government take-over healthcare bill to make sure they get voted out this cycle, then maybe a haircut.

3 Response to Politicking

March 23, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Colossal political weight indeed, Max! Glad you had fun talking to some of the candidates. One of these times you should let me know more about your views on Ward, since I don't know a lot about him.

Anonymous
April 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM

http://to55er.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/much-ado-about-plucking/

Plucking... oh! Politicking! My bad :(

Anonymous
August 6, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Did you get his autograph in the mail yet?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Second Cup of Coffee is Kicking In All rights reserved.